- Celebrate your childhood memories in 30 prompted lists.
- Travel back in time to your own childhood as you think about the people, places, and things that have made you who you are.
- Join us starting September 5th for this FREE online festival, packed full of big ideas, inspiring teachers, and one little mini album.
- We've brought together 10 of our favorite instructors, and each one will guide you through three unique journaling lists, sharing glimpses of their younger selves along the way.
- This is your chance to explore your childhood from 30 new perspectives.
- You'll love the printable journaling prompts, the inspirational videos from the instructors, and the amazing giveaways from our industry partners!
- By the end of the festival, you will have created a fun mini book (in a simple photo album) that's full of priceless images and memories from your childhood.
I attended last year and am excited to join the challenges with experts including Stacy Julian, Monica Bradford, Tracey Clark, Megan Anderson, Annette Haring, Jennifer Wilson, Amy Powers, Karen Grunberg, Cathy Zielske, and Holly Clark. And there are prizes!!! Upload your picture of the challenge completion and you can win prizes from the sponsors. Hop over to www.bigpictureclasses.com and register for the free Big Idea Festival.