Ozeri Green Earth Textured Ceramic Nonstick Frying Pan, 100-Percent PTFE and PFOA Free
I received this pan to evaluate its quality and am not disappointed. It has a balance weight. No warping after use or abuse. Not that I ever would abuse a pan but there may be that occasional senior moment when I forget to check on a grilled cheese sandwich until it tuned into a blackened hockey puck. Even then the pan cleaned with an easy sweep of a paper towel. I questioned to myself about the texture ceramic surface as to whether the foods cooked would be hard to clean between the textures. The result is no foods stick into the texture surface. The pancakes were terrific the textured surface left a wonderful waffle (however slight) on both sides resulting in some oohhs and aahhhs. My son has been looking for the perfect pan to make his perfect diced fried potatoes and he found it. He likes the way the potatoes heat and brown evenly without allowing them to become mushy due to nothing sticking.
Ozeri Products are available at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004CSXMP6
Here is the company’s description of the pan:
* Unlike other ceramic cookware brands, each Ozeri pan utilizes GREBLON ceramic - an ultra-safe ceramic coating from Germany which is 100% PTFE and PFOA free (no heavy metals or chemicals).
* Innovative textured pan surface delivers unprecedented non-stick performance without releasing harmful fumes or toxins at high temperatures.
* Scratch-resistant 100 percent ceramic coating that is super easy to clean.
* Made out of durable heavy-gauge die-cast aluminum with no heavy metals or harmful chemicals.
* Each pan boasts a comfortable heat resistant silicon coated handle, and a magnetized induction
stove safe base for rapid heat transfer
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.