goPure’s Youth Glow Eye Gel



I was given this product through Tomoson.com to give an honest opinion and write a review.

My honest opinion is that it works.  I have very sensitive skin so I was really afraid to try it around my eyes so I placed it around my chin to address those fine wrinkles.  It filled in some of the fine lines and the deeper lines were less noticeable.  I very carefully place it under my left eye and waited for the rash to begin like so many other product with hyaluronic acid.  The company claims:  “This eye gel is formulated with all natural, highly potent ingredients that are guaranteed to wake up tired, aged skin. Free from chemicals, fillers, alcohol and parabens, Youth Glow Eye Gel is pure, safe and gentle enough for all skin types. “

It is exactly what it claims.  It is Pure, safe and gentle enough for all skin types.  I watched as I placed it under the eye that had the most blue under eye circles and it started in the middle of the blue and with a puff of white and evened out the color to the corner of the eye within minutes.  The company claims: “Quickly reduce the appearance of under eye circles, bags or puffiness with goPure’s Youth Glow Eye Gel. This all natural gel provides noticeable results after a single use, and has been proven to make eyes look 2 years younger after just one month of consistent use.” 

I am not sure if my eyes are two years younger but I can tell you if this proves to be true I may purchase this in bulk.

This product is available at www.Amazon.com and through their website www.gopurenaturals.com
Like them on Facebook to stay connected with all their products and currently there is a give-a-way for a set of their product until April 6, 2015.  Go to:  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gopure-Naturals/1532309590375841 and like and share to be entered into their drawing.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment