Steampunk Altered Bingo Cards

Again, I joined a swap with the challenge to design an elaborately decorated bingo card.  I went to the hardware store and purchased various crimp washers that look like gears.  I had been gifted steampunk tags and accessories from a previous swap.  I found 2 feathers on the floor of Walmart that must have come off a feather duster and I had stamps of feminine faces.  And brads that look like flat head and phillips screws. The challenge was to use a minimum of five elements.  This is what I came up with.  I inked up the bingo cards with a mixture of 3 inks from American Crafts.  The netting is from the hair nets that I have to wear at work.  I am always looking for ways to repurpose ordinary things for crafts needs.

  • Digg
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments


Post a Comment